Problems with your skin can cause discomfort, embarrassment, and frustration. We understand that your skin is an important part of looking and feeling your best. At Gwinnett Dermatology, our skilled providers provide you an opportunity to improve and enhance the appearance of your skin, aesthetically and cosmetically. We offer a full array of treatments designed to rejuvenate your skin and improve your appearance. We will treat you with respect, provide honest and straightforward education on what is possible, and provide individualized care to ensure that your experience is rewarding.
Our cosmetic team includes highly respected board-certified dermatologists, who personally administer all injections of Botox, Dysport, and dermal fillers. Our highly trained and experienced aestheticians perform state of the art treatments to address all of your skin care needs. We adhere to stringent safety protocols in our modern facilities so that you can benefit from the best that dermatology currently has to offer.
We offer free skin care consultations to help you understand your skin and explore your options. Our consultants will provide a personalized consultation to discuss your concerns and goals and explain what can be done to improve your appearance. By leveraging the latest medical technology and an artful eye, our consultants will work with you to create a personal treatment plan that will give you healthy skin and a naturally refreshed look.
Cost of Cosmetic Dermatology Procedures
Insurance does not generally cover cosmetic dermatological procedures. Charges for each procedure vary depending on the extent of the treatment desired. Packages are offered which can reduce per-treatment costs. The fees charged are comparable to those of other cosmetic dermatology practices in the area. For specific pricing information and our various programs, please contact one of our skin care specialists to schedule a consultation.
Our Cosmetic Treatments
Some of the many cosmetic treatments we offer include:
- Dermal Filler Treatment (Restylane, Juvederm, Voluma, Perlane, Radiesse, Bellafill) for facial sculpting, lip augmentation, non-surgical nose sculpting, reducing wrinkles
- Get rid of stubborn fat with CoolSculpting
- Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin neuromodulator treatment for wrinkles
- Fraxel Repair Laser for sun damaged skin, deep wrinkles, acne/traumatic scars
- Fraxel re:store laser therapy
- Facial rejuvenation treatment
- Chemical Peels
- VBeam Perfecta
- Derma Collagen Induction Therapy
- Skin Tightening
- Acne scar treatment with dermal fillers, laser treatment, or other techniques
- Sclerotherapy for eliminating spider or varicose veins
- Laser hair removal
- Latisse for stimulating eyelash growth
- Clinical facials
- Photorejuvenation to reduce sun damage and for treatment of pigmentation issues
- Clinically proven skin-transforming professional skin care products
Gwinnett Dermatology provides cosmetic dermatology treatments such as Botox, Dysport, Kybella Coolsculpting, dermal filler treatment, facial rejuvenation treatment, laser hair removal and others to patients from Loganville, Snellville, Braselton, Gainesville, Monroe, and Lawrenceville, GA. Call us today at (770) 972-4845 to schedule an appointment.